Insurance Matters  Auto Insurance Made Easy  
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for damages that you are legally
entitled to recover for your bodily injury. In general, this coverage provides what you
would have received from the other person's insurance company if that person had
insurance. This coverage may also protect you if the person who caused the damage
does not have enough insurance.
Medical Coverage
Medical payments coverage applies no matter who is at fault and covers
the cost of reasonable and necessary medical care provided to you as a
result of a car accident.
Liability (Required by the law)
Covers bodily injury and property damage (BI/PD). This covers your legal liability, up
to the dollar limits you select, for damages caused to others in a covered vehicle
accident. In most states today, liability insurance is mandatory.
Under BI/PD, your insurance company pays for damages to an injured person and for
property damage that you are legally obligated to pay as a result of an accident. If
your policy covers you in the event you’re sued after an accident, your insurance
company will pay for a lawyer to defend you.
Liability limits generally appear as three numbers, for example, 15/30/10 or
100/300/100. The first number refers to the maximum amount, in thousands, that your
insurance company is obligated to pay for bodily injury per person. The second
number is the maxi-mum that would be paid out for bodily injury per claim and the
third number represents the maximum amount your insurance company is obligated
to pay for property damage you cause.
Required by financing companies usually described as  "Full Coverage"

coverage pays for damages if your vehicle overturns or if it
collides with another vehicle or object.
Collision coverage is subject to a deductible amount that you choose. The
most frequently selected deductible amount is $500. Select a deductible
amount that you are comfortable with ---if there is a Collision claim on your
policy, this will be the amount you'll generally be required to pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for damage caused by an event other than
a car collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, hail or food. Comprehensive
also covers damage from hitting and animal and covers the cost of a rental
if your car is stolen. Comprehensive coverage is also subject to a
deductible amount ---usually the same amount you choose for Collision
    Full Glass coverage, Rental and Towing reimbursement:
    are not attached to any of the coverage selections, they are separate and change your premium when selected.
AZ Unified Insurance Agency LLC